Vernon, CT | Temporary
The primary responsibility of this position is to perform the necessary dispatch and administrative functions for the Group. This position requires a dependable team player, with strong communication and leadership skills, to maintain a strong attendance record. This position also requires an intermediate level of computer experience, including experience with the Microsoft Office package. Working hours are M-F 7:00AM to 5:00PM with 1 hour for lunch. (40 hours plus 5 hours’ overtime)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Organize and manage technicians daily work assignments
- Maintain and schedule monthly maintenance agreement inspections
- Receive, schedule and dispatch customer service calls
- Maintain accurate customer, site and call history information within computer system. Add and change customer site information as needed.
- Issue purchase orders to technicians and other appropriate personnel and enter into computer system. Receive, scrutinize and properly code daily service reports from technicians
- Enter Payroll - Ensure accuracy of coding from Service Operations
- Order materials and provide customer quotes, when necessary.
- Schedule and dispatch all work as required.
- Effectively handle customer inquiries/requests and communicate with appropriate company personnel, when necessary
- Effectively communicate service problems, customer complaints and labor relations problems with the Service Manager
- Maintain refrigerant transaction records.
- Maintain necessary phone lists and weekly on-call list
- Maintain technicians’ uniforms and pager system
- Maintain PTO requests and scheduling
- Provide weekly reports to management, as required
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as demand requires.
Supervisory Responsibilities This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Job Type: Temporary