Are you ready to work for a growing company who values you and will help you further your career goals?
Stewart Staffing Solution needs Full-time Recruiters to work on the Temp / Temp-To-Perm Administrative Services team. We are looking for experienced recruiters that will be responsible for managing recruitment ads, screening potential candidates, scheduling interviews, conducting interviews, attending hiring events and much more. Are you energetic, enthusiastic, and highly motivated? Would you enjoy helping client companies get the talent they need? Would you enjoy getting people get connected to jobs? Do you want to make a lot of money and grow while building a long term satisfying career?
Employment Type Full-Time
Job Type Consultant, Sales
Education: High School
Experience: Not Specified
Manages Others Not Specified
Required Travel Not Specified
Job ID Recruiter
- HS Diploma mandatory – Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred or equivalent in experience
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have a strong sense of focus and urgency
- Must be eager to source candidates in a variety of avenues (career fairs, job boards, networking, etc.)
- Must be comfortable making cold calls
- Must be comfortable calling Client companies / Candidate prospects
- Must be able to excel in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience working in recruitment.
- Must have strong computer skills
- Ability to make good judgement with making matches to specific jobs.
If the answer is “Yes” to any of these questions, then please send us your resume today at:
Stewart Staffing Solutions & Recruitment Group
10 Columbus Boulevard
Hartford, CT 06106
Attention: Julie Haas
Contact Julie Haas for more information at 860-293-1554 or firstname.lastname@example.org