Integration & Automation Engineer
- Work with the sales team to provide technical offers and quotations on automation systems, either on a stand-alone basis, or in combination with company or other OEM equipment.
- Support the sales team’s efforts in expanding the automation market and help to streamline the sales process protocol in regards to automation equipment.
- Provide product updates and education to all OEM’s on the integration and automation technical solutions.
- Design new automation processes for machine tool and material handling equipment.
- Research cost reduction possibilities of automation installation and implementation.
- Provide technical support and product training to internal sales team as well as distributors. Travel with the sales team as needed.
- Interface with customers on automation projects and provide technical overview and support on all automation installations.
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation of automation equipment or processes.
- Assist with trade show activities, including, but not limited to presentations, demonstrations and preparation of product information.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university in automation, process control or engineering; and three to five years’ related experience and/or training preferably in a machine tool or manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior knowledge of automation and tooling systems and processes.
- Professional demeanor with excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with customers, dealers, and internal staff. A strong commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Excellent organization, analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot problems as they arise and find effective solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Systems, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and MS project. Proficient with CAS and Solid Works Software.
- A valid driver’s license. Ability to work irregular hours and travel to customer and company locations nationally or internationally as needed.
- Fanuc & Siemens experience strongly preferred.
Company benefits include 3 weeks of PTO, paid holidays, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/AD&D Insurance,401k, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Contact Doug Greenwald, Senior Executive Recruiter, dgreenwald @stewartstaff.com
Or call 860-293-1554