Assistant Program Director
Assistant Program Director: Hartford location is responsible for the coordination and implementation of a psychiatric residential treatment program. He/she will ensure safe, therapeutic programming and trauma focused clinical treatment for children ages 6-12 and their families.
Experience and Skills:
- MSW/MA in clinical field and clinical license required (LCSW, LMFT, LPC).
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s license
- Minimum of two years of residential supervisory experience.
- Experience with children with emotional, behavioral and psychiatric issues required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with diverse community agencies and programs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, supervisory and managerial skills required.
- Cultural competency to serve diverse client population.
- Physically able to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodations. These responsibilities include but are not limited to, the ability to function safely in a therapeutic situation, including provision of services in client homes or host settings.
If you have any questions, contact Kathi Wright at 860-293-1554 or firstname.lastname@example.org