Admin Assistant/Office Manager
West Harford, CT
Client in West Hartford is looking for admin assistant/ office manager for part time position (25 hours a week) pay for this position is $17.50. This position will be directly responsible for organizing and overseeing daily office operations. This will include bookkeeping, organizing a weekly newsletter and working closely with the Rabbi.
- Assures that the office runs efficiently and cost effectively.
- Keeps organized files and records (programs, events, grants, expenditures, etc.)
- Helps maintain website and other Google Drive based documents
- Purchases supplies as necessary.
- Bookkeeping, managing income accounts, expenses, bills and checks in and out as well
as oversees basic payroll functions
**Additional duties will be assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
- Microsoft Office Software including WORD, EXCEL and PUBLISHER
- Proficiency QuickBooks
- Previous bookkeeping experience
- Previous experience as Office manager