Winchester, VA | Direct Hire
Location: Winchester, VA
Pay: $85,000 with a (20% target bonus) --- Based on experience
Benefits for working for this company:
- Incredible insurance programs through Cigna with a wellness program
o Vision, dental, life and accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (up $10,000+ per year)
- Profit Sharing Programs
- 100% 401(k) match up to 6% of your base pay
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% off of company stock purchase of lowest price through a vesting period
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation time
Job Description: Responsible for ensuring the plant processes, equipment and procedures are improved through process experiments and monitored production activity. This position is responsible for making process and equipment improvements based on current and future needs of the organization. Follow up, recommend and implement new processes and equipment based on processing evidence.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop processes and procedures for the function of plant equipment required in manufacturing wood/plastic composites. Establish and maintain the required operating parameters based on observed data and best practices with minimal supervision from the supervisor.
- Provide technical assistance to the Production Supervisors, Process Technicians and Maintenance to solve problems and to optimize the plant equipment operation.
- Assume responsibility for the proper operation of the manufacturing lines and coordinate the repair and/or replacement of these pieces of equipment.
- Assume responsibility for all die repair and development.
- Recommend capital projects based on a cost/benefit analysis and the intended production impact. Work with other departments on capital projects or improvements, identify necessary resources and follow up to assess the operational success of the installed equipment.
- 4-year engineering degree (Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical) required.
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing or chemical process operations
- Working knowledge of problem solving techniques required.
Please contact Ashley for more information (860)293-1554