Supply Chain Associate
Florida, NY | Direct Hire
Position: Supply Chain Associate
Location: Florida, NY 10921
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Insurance (medical, Dental, Vision, life, disability, wellness programs, identify theft, travel and etc.)
- 2 Retirement programs
o Profit share programming
o 401(k) Match
- Employee stock purchase program
- Educational assistance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Earn up to 256 hours of PTO in a year
- Reporting to the Director of Operations, this individual will analyze and direct the flow of product inventory while assuring we are meeting customer demands as well as corporate, business unit and department objectives.
- Analyzes inventory, with a focus on reducing age and improving turns and working capital.
- Leads aged inventory reduction meetings and initiatives.
- Works closely with plant operations, finance and warehouse teams, as well as distribution facilities, third-party co-packers and vendors, to support continuous improvement through forecasts and analysis and reviewing and managing allocations.
- Identifies and addresses performance indicators and root cause analyses, and creates ad hoc reporting; assists with the development and implementation of standard reporting.
- Supports plant Material Requirements Planning / Master Production Schedule Planning processes.
- Purchases raw materials in a timely and efficient manner to support the plant operations.
- Backs up plant Scheduler and works closely with the Sourcing team.
- 2+ years of experience in planning, sourcing, and demand/supply planning required;
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
- Strong data analysis skills, and ability to identify critical trends, patterns and root causes
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office; working knowledge of ERP system preferred.
For more information contact Ashley (860) 293-1554