Senior Manager, IT Security and Infrastructure
Greater Boston Area, MA | Direct Hire
LOCATION: Greater Boston, Area
We are looking for a Senior Manager, IT Security and Infrastructure to join our team. We are seeking an ambitious leader who will oversee information risk management for the organization along with the underlying IT infrastructure. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing enterprise security and risk policies, monitoring vendor risks, and influencing user behavior. Other responsibilities include business continuity planning, crisis management, privacy, and compliance, as well as ensuring that the hardware and software capabilities are responsive to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
- Participates in new business initiatives and product development activities to promote and implement functionality necessary to support required compliance capabilities.
- Develop and maintaining the company’s data privacy policies and procedures and ensuring that the company adheres to sound and effective data management practices.
- Monitors regulatory compliance with enterprise security policies and educates business unit leaders and service managers on compliance efforts.
- Establishes, implements, and maintains privacy policies and procedures for the company and continually ensures that the company’s policies and procedures comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Sets usage and security policies for information sharing on internal and external platforms.
- Keeps relevant business leaders and associates informed of industry trends and updates on data privacy issues and topics.
- Serves as an external point of contact regarding the company’s data practices and compliance procedures.
- Coordinates business continuity planning efforts across business units and the integrated services group.
- Oversees multi-institution collaborations and oversees the development of IT conceptual architecture and next-generation systems for all the technical activities of the organization including data processing, sharing and analysis and expansion and implementation.
- Establishes enterprise architecture aligning business and technical capabilities into a clear and comprehensive vision with implementation strategies and delivery roadmaps.
- Manages professional and technical staff.
- Develops corrective action plans for identified compliance issues and collaborates with operational teams to implement and maintain any required safeguards and remedial measures.
· Drive strategy and execution of all IT Infrastructure
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field. Master’s or MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience, including consulting and general industry experience. Experience with manufacturing is a plus.
- Experience with multi-site and international delivery desired.
- 5+ years of experience with infrastructure and network management.
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliances and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, EU DPD, PCI DSS, and Privacy Shield.
- Expert in policy formulation, information security management, and business risk management.
- Competent in IT risk assessment and management, IT continuity management, IT governance formulation, and organizational change management.
- Ability to understand complex regulatory and contractual requirements and create effective compliance systems.
- Working knowledge of IT financial management and IT audit.
- Demonstrates ability to quickly grasp new concepts and integrate them into projects as appropriate and to rapidly and effectively determine the required action in a new situation. Strong network design and management skills.
- Strong understanding of IT systems: storage, server, virtual environments, Active Directory.
- Motivates and manages a team of IT staff supporting the organization’s goal and leads the process of developing an IT vision for the future.
- Fosters and builds a collaborative working relationship with various stakeholders.
- Demonstrates ability to spearhead and oversee complex projects.
- Strong leadership, influencing, negotiation and analytical skills.
- Ability travel up to 10%.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
contact Jacob Probst