Senior Controls Engineer
Tuscon, AZ | Direct Hire
This Senior Controls Engineer assumes a technical leadership role towards the development of automated manufacturing systems. Responsible for the electrical engineering and software design of control systems on automation equipment specific to customer and project requirements.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, specializing in controls systems design or software engineering. BSEE degree preferred
- Seven plus years' experience writing software and electrical design for automation systems.
- Ability to create new PLC and HMI programs. Studio 5000, FT View Studio preferred
- Experience developing system electrical schematics using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Demonstrated success functioning as a controls design engineer on multiple automation projects.
- Ability to develop Cognex or Keyence vision applications.
- Robot experience, preferably Staubli, KUKA or ABB
- Experience developing applications in either C#, MS Visual Studio, .Net.
- Ability to mentor and coach junior engineers.
- Demonstrated success in working with aggressive deadlines.
- Ability to cross international borders. (Passport required)
- Must be able to travel 15% of the time.
- Bonus plan
- 401K/Profit Sharing Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- On the Job Training Programs
- Casual Work Environment
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan): Employees acquire interest in company stock at no direct cost. Our profits are invested in our employee’s future.