Raynham, MA | Direct Hire
Job: Act as a liaison between customer, production and facilitate final completion of products. Ensure to quality adherence while leading team oriented success in ensuring the final product is the best it can possibly be.
- Participate in hiring, training, directing, motivating and the discipline of employees.
- Daily production planning and direct the setup of production lines.
- Analyze workloads and delivery requirements and distribution of work force.
- Supervised assigned Products area.
- Responsible for seeing that materials and supplies are available at production lines.
- Manage upkeep for all equipment to ensure it is up to date, safe, and in proper working order.
- Direct communication with employees.
- Ensure that all deadlines are being met.
- Perform quality audits, first piece, and last piece inspections for each Shop Order job.
- Work closely with factory employees to help improve productivity.
- Generally oversee the full production process.
- Be a resource to employees as needed. Direct, assist, instruct and check employees as to schedules, standards of performance, safety precautions, department rules and other matters affecting their performance in accordance with company policies.
- Work as a team with other members of the company to achieve overall company objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of related experience
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement program
- Profit sharing based on company’s profitability
- Paid time off program
- Standard Holidays
For more information please contact Ashley (860)293-1554