Cresco, PA | Direct Hire
- Lead the team with a consistent tone and high-performance expectations by setting clear goals that are aligned to a comprehensive understanding of operational and organizational strategies. The PLL will personally demonstrate strength of character and the ability to build trust, consensus and momentum while continuously focusing co-workers on improving operational performance and service to our internal and external customers.
- Manage the competencies, skills and training of your team that accurately reflects their abilities and supports their development by cross-training and feedback.
- Manage work order flow to achieve on time shipment of manufactured product and shop floor lead time targets.
- Achieve OEE, Safety, Quality, 6s, Velocity and cost improvement targets.
- Manage an effective and visual communication process that engages all employees in the day to day running of the business and drives achievement of performance goals and results.
- Ensure Inventory/Location Accuracy of POUS raw materials is 99% and administer a cycle counting process that complies with Finance and Organizational requirements.
- A Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least 5 years of supervisory and Management experience
- Experience in manufacturing (preferably low-volume high mix)
- Continuous improvement/ Lean manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of raw materials
- Experience with Metrics OE
- Safety background is a plus
Pay: Base $90,000 – 130,000 w./ 10% bonus
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Incredible insurance programs
- Medical, vision, dental, company paid life (self and spouse), disability insurance, H.S.A. programs
- Sick Pay
- Wellness credit
- Tuition reimbursement
- 50% 401(k) match up to 6% of your base pay
- 9 paid holidays, starting with 15PTO days minimum
For more information please contact Ashley.