Nashua, NH | Direct Hire
Position: Product Engineer
Location: Nashua, NH
Pay: $84,000 - $112,000 (Based on experience)
The Benefits for working for this company:
- 3 Tiers of healthcare insurance options
o Option for an HSA
o Option for an FSA
- 401k Match of 100% up to 6% of base pay
- 8% Profit sharing based on company performance (100% vested day 1)
- 10% Bonus opportunity based on departmental performance (100% vested day 1)
- Company pays 100% of STD & LTD
- Company paid life insurance valued at 2X base salary
- Provide technical insights for customer related product issues, new product development, and production support.
- Support Product Manager as interface between Sales and Operations to drive clarity of product issues.
- Establish comprehensive internal and external product specifications and standards. Evaluate system readiness (QC, Ops, EH&S, etc.) to support new products. Define product KPI’s to meet customer and business needs. Plan, track and manage product readiness and process capability.
- Lead customer driven projects to extend technical capabilities and define custom configuration of products.
- Approve product design and process readiness from R&D as well as any product or process changes from Operations.
- Serve as a technical resource and second line manufacturing support. Support day-to-day production or quality issues when expertise goes beyond the capability of production. Support, guide, and mentor production process engineers and machine operators.
- Identify product cost improvement strategies based on component costs, yield, quality and uptime. Utilize data driven improvement strategies. Establish plans for improvement, organize resources as needed. Lead or support the project through to completion.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in product development or with a continuous manufacturing process.
- Experience working on projects and processes to develop systems.
- Demonstrated ability in influencing and leading others without formal authority, while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Experience with statistical analysis.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Training in the following area is desired, but not required: Cross Functional Teams, Six-Sigma Solving Techniques, Lean Concepts and 5S.