PLC Automation Engineer Programmer
Visalia, CA | Direct Hire
Responsible for the PLC hardware specification, I/O layout, program development and HMI design and collaboration of the plant’s equipment, systems and machines under the supervision of the Engineering and Maintenance Manager. He/She must follow all USDA, Food Safety, GMP, HACCP and Safety Regulations.
- Allen Bradley and GE PLC experience required.
- PLC programming of new and existing Allen-Bradley products.
- Develop Allen Bradley and GE PLC solutions using a variety of applications and tools
- Development of Intellution FIX32 & IFIX HMI screens, or equivalent
- Provide technical support and system upgrades
- Responsible for care and maintenance of company tools.
- Be prepared to travel to additional facilities and be one call 24/7; this includes some overnight stay
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (minimum of 5 years).
- Be on call 24/7 willingness and overnight stay potentially
- Allen Bradley PLC Programming
- GE PLC Programming 2 years
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k Match 7% of base salary
- Tuition reimbursement
- Earn up to 4 weeks of vacation time; 9 paid holidays; 40 hours of sick time
- 2 weeks to start
- Promote from within first policy
- 5% discretionary bonus
Please contact Ashley for more information. (860) 293-1554