Materials Process Engineer
Winchester, VA | Direct Hire
Position: Materials Process Engineer
Location: Winchester, VA
Target Pay: $85,000 with a (20% target bonus) --- Based on experience
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Incredible insurance programs through Cigna with a wellness program
o Vision, dental, life and accident insurance
- Tuition reimbursement (up $10,000+ per year)
- Profit Sharing Programs
- 100% 401(k) match up to 6% of your base pay
- ESPP (Employee Stock Purchase Plan – 15% off of company stock purchase of lowest price through a vesting period
- 10 Paid holidays and vacation time
Job Description: Manages operational recipes (raw material/process parameters) to support plant plan objectives. Activities include: recipe optimization/management, material inventory optimization/management, new material identification/qualification, recycled material inspection/grading, and obsolete/scrap material disposition.
- Experience in total quality, six sigma, or other similar environments.
- Working knowledge and understanding of ERP/MRP systems and their use in a manufacturing environment.
- BS degree in engineering required. Masters in related field a plus.
- At least 5 years progressive experience in management of materials and sourcing within a design and manufacturing environment or at least 5 years progressive experience in process/manufacturing engineering with focus on raw material management.
For more information please contact Ashley (860)293-1554