Troutman, NC | Direct Hire
Position: Maintenance Manager
Target Pay: 85-95K (Based on experience)
Location: Troutman, North Carolina
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and other insurances (cost for a single employer $14.00 per week)
o Optional (HSA) & (FSA)
- 401(k) Retirement program
o 100% match up to 4% of base pay
o 401(k) Match
- Earn up to 4 weeks’ vacation
- 10 paid holidays
- 100% tuition re-imbursement
- Support manufacturing group with resources to solve day-to-day maintenance problems
- Analyze daily problems root causes to prevent reoccurrence.
- Track "TPM" progress. Improve MTBF and downtime (percent) rate.
- Maintain safe working environment and ensure that all maintenance personnel work safely
- Maintain environmental compliance of maintenance personnel throughout facility.
- Manage and report on maintenance monthly expenses.
- Develop and manage annual machine maintenance budget
- Develop and manage annual maintenance personnel and shop budget
- Provide leadership and motivation to maintenance personnel, discipline as needed.
- Plan and manage training and skills upgrades for supervisor and maintenance personnel.
- Responsible for Predictive/Preventive Maintenance Program.
- Responsible for Maintenance 5S Program.
- Develop and manage maintenance manning requirements and job titles/assignments.
- Prepare for, participate in, and attend various meetings daily.
For more information contact Ashley (860) 293-1554