Cresco, PA | Direct Hire
Location: Cresco, PA
Pay: Base $90,000 - $135,000 w./ 10% bonus
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Incredible insurance programs
- Medical, vision, dental, company paid life (self and spouse), disability insurance, H.S.A. programs
- Sick Pay
- Wellness credit
- Tuition reimbursement
- 50% 401(k) match up to 6% of your base pay
- 9 paid holidays, starting with 15 PTO days minimum
- Manage the maintenance, tool room, & facilities departments to include the staff (3 team leads and 21 technicians), in addition to plant equipment, machine tools, and physical plant and plant systems.
- Collaborate with manufacturing leadership for technical development & performance for 15 setup personnel
- Continuous skills assessment and staff development plans for all subordinates.
- Continuous efforts to cross-train and skills development trackers for all team members.
- Strong Lean experience essential especially Kaizen PDCA, 6S, SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die), Standard Work & TPM (Total Productive Maintenance); includes leading Kaizen Events
- Develop and implement a comprehensive preventative and predictive equipment reliability and repair program to achieve targeted OEE (Operating Equipment Effectiveness) performance using TPM and Autonomous Maintenance.
- Experience with operation heavy mechanical / Tool Room (Cutting tools) or a strong mechanical background
- Experience with lean manufacturing / continuous improvement
- Experience with integrated PM System
- Strong TPM (Total Productive maintenance) experience
- Strong Management experience
- Degree preferred
- Knowledge of PLCs is a huge plus
For more information please contact Ashley. (860)293-1554