Field Service Engineer
Philadelphia, PA | Direct Hire
- Install and demonstrate equipment for customers (primarily at customer locations). Can include lasers, press brakes, punch presses, welding machines, etc.
- Troubleshoot and repair machines with problems functioning.
- Train customers in the use and repair of these machines.
- Travel up to 100%. Paid portal to portal. Driving daily within home market area or driving to airport and then flight both for training and for customers in USA. Potential for weekends on occasion. Maybe be asked to work 20 days on followed by 8 days off.
- Experience in Mechanics and Electronics field required.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds without aid.
- Minimum 2-year technical school degree in Electronics, Mechanics, or Laser Electro Optics or experience equivalent.
- Willingness to travel 90-100%
Pay: $22 – $26/hr depending on experience.
Annual Earnings with Overtime would be $60k-$75k.
Plus comprehensive benefits package.
- Company funded pension
- 401(k) with company match
- 3 options for healthcare
- Dental and vision insurance
- 15 days PTO to start
- Tuition assistance
- FSA & HAS