Iowa City, IA | Direct Hire
Position: Engineering/Maintenance Manager
Location: Iowa City, IA
Pay: $80,000 - $120,000 (dependent on experience)
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Management bonus incentive plan (pays out twice per year)
- Insurance highly competitive medical, dental and vision insurance with generous employer contributions (with biometric screening discounts)
- $50,000 (self and spouse) in company provided life insurance with an option to purchase up to $500,000 in coverage
- Short term / Long term Disability
- 401(k) match of 1.5% for every 1% contribution up to 6% of base pay (1 year vesting)
- Retirement enhancing program
- Earn up to 5 Weeks’ vacation & receive 8 holidays / 3 personal days
- Fitness reimbursement of up to $150 annually
- Parties, service awards, recognition prizes etc.
Summary: Responsible for facility improvement, capital projects and overall equipment maintenance. The selected manager will oversee a team of 5 direct reports and a team of roughly 18 people overall. This individual will also provide leadership as a mentor within the area of maintaining and repairing automation equipment.
- Lead the facility improvement effort through the development, planning, approval and implementation of the capital budget and other capital projects.
- Manage the facilities overall maintenance, engineering, automation, electrical and instrumentation effort
- Responsible for managing the automation engineering resources to deliver complex multiple projects on time and to budget.
- Responsible for developing systems to support production in order to minimize unscheduled machine downtime.
- Works directly with process engineering team to modify, improve existing machines performance through a team effort.
- Active participation on plant and safety leadership team.
- Engineering degree
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience
- 2+ years of leadership/supervisory experience
- Experience with electrical controls and PLC/Drive programming
- Particularly Rockwell Automation Control Logix PLC's and Scada systems
- Experience with troubleshooting, planning, priority setting, problem solving and verbal and written communication skills
Please Contact Ashley for more information (860)293-1554