Development Engineers 1st and 2nd shift
New London, CT | Direct Hire
Our aerospace manufacturing client is looking for a Quality Engineer. There are lots of opportunities for growth within the company and its 160 locations. Some essential functions include- process design of new castings including tooling build management, fixturing design, & inspection plans.
Great company with great benefits with bonus possibilities!
- BS degree in Engineering required
- 4-6 years aerospace experience
- Works well in Team Environment
- Responsible for improving dimensional compliance of new products
- Solidworks or UG experience
If interested please contact Jill Michaud at 860-293-1554 or email@example.com