Controls Engineer (Hardware)
Spartanburg, SC | Direct Hire
Position: Controls Engineer (Hardware)
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Target Pay: 85k
- Benefits: Competitive and generous benefits package which includes:
- Health-Savings Account,
- Life and 401(k)
- Meet with customer and project manager to understand requirements of customer needs
- Develop electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic controls designs utilizing AutoCAD Electrical for drawing development.
- Develop a bill of controls materials, seeking cost estimates for purchasing department - work with project management to get parts ordered on time.
- Responsible for designing the interconnections of peripheral hardware, such as but not limited to, servo motors, Vision, Robots, leak test systems, LVDT's, data collection systems. These peripheral systems may require knowledge and experience in network communications.
- Work closely with controls build department on the wiring and plumbing of equipment.
- Assist with debug of the system hardware, if required.
- Adhere to established controls standards and procedures.
- Observe safety procedures.
- BS Degree with 5+ years’ work experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Troubleshooting experience.
- Require two years’ experience using AutoCAD Electrical
For more information please contact Ashley