Hanover Park, IL
Location: Hanover Park, IL
Target Salary: 75k+ (Based on Experience)
- Manage the KB Boards -- purchase material to keep the cells running
- Manage visual process to manage incoming orders, make decisions based on inventory to best service the customer
- Manage the Stand Up Meeting with team members out on the floor -- daily start to each day looking at late, current, and future demand and creating a plan to meet customer demand while reducing cost
- Manage inventory in the FF -- monitor KB and reduce/re-size as necessary
Manage the KB Process -- audit the KB to check for: 1) material and no card, 2) card and no material, 3) no material and no card on board, 4) material being pulled from two bins, 5) material not in dedicated location.
- Manage the Customer -- act as an interface between floor and customer, communicate problems and appropriately deal with customer demand to ensure zero late
Continuous improvement -- participate in continuous improvement activities that drive the KPI's (Enterprise Risk, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory)
- This position will have responsibility for material replenishment and management. This role will ensure material availability (using optimum inventory based on Kanban) to enable on time assembly and delivery to the customer.
- This position will work closely with team members on the floor managing the scheduling boards and Kanban boards to ensure accurate data to the cells regarding customer demand.
- This position spends the majority of the time out on the production floor.
- 0-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Lean, thorough knowledge of KanBan principles, product component knowledge and assembly processes is an added plus.
- Ability to quickly form internal and external relationships and leverage them to drive results
- Ability to use rootcause countermeasure to drive results.
For more information please contact Ashley (860) 293-1554