Automation Controls Engineer
Cresco, PA | Direct Hire
- Project Management oversight and responsibility for materials, scheduling and budget.
- Review and verification of all buyout control system components including electrical panel design. For systems that are designed in-house, the position requires full responsibility to specify, design, and guide technicians on installation.
- Specify Hardware and Software for Electrical Systems
- Develop, implement, and troubleshoot PLC programs, HMI screens, pneumatics, hydraulics, motion control software for new & legacy control systems with stepper and servo controls Develop, implement, and troubleshoot machine vision systems for in process function as well as capturing quality characteristics
- Select, program and debug industrial robotics.
- Manage Engineering Change Request system to support improvements. Revision control on program code, base data, and variable data.
- Test and troubleshoot control systems as required
- Travel to 3rd party facilities to test, troubleshoot, install, verify control systems.
- Adhere to required design specifications, budgets, and deadlines working with the project team.
- Guide Electrical Technicians in modifications or updates to existing systems
- Develop Bill of Materials, detailed specifications and documentation that support machine assemblies, and operator instruction manuals
- Maintain and document programs according to standards
- Support new R&D goals, as needed
- Interface with the entire engineering and assembly teams
- Perform analysis regarding the impact of forthcoming software and hardware technologies on the Company and its existing products
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering preferred
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Familiar with the custom machine design process, control system design with industrial machinery.
- Trio Motion Control System
- Cleveland Motion Control System
- Dalsa and/or Cognex vision products
- Industrial Robots
- Delta Hydraulic Servo Controls
For more information please contact Ashley
The Benefits for working for this company:
- Incredible insurance programs
o Medical, vision, dental, company paid life (self and spouse), disability insurance, H.S.A. programs
- Sick Pay
- Wellness credit
- Tuition reimbursement
- 50% 401(k) match up to 6% of your base pay
- 9 paid holidays, starting with 15 PTO days minimum